A Tesco store has asked customers not to shop in their pyjamas or barefoot

Ladymuck

KalamityKel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> So Swimwear, underwear and those trench coat/macs

> are perfectly acceptable? Oh Brum will be

> pleased!

*falls about laughing*

Yes...and Tescos haven't said anything about playing with phones either...so brum should be absolutely ecstatic! Oh well, every little helps!

i thinks thats bog standard for most tesco stores, certainly any i,ve been in have a similar disclaimer. there was an incident in a tesco store several years ago when a woman in a bikini was asked to leave as she was not appropriately dressed. rumours that it was incase of any incidents in the melon aisle were not proven.

No, LM - not Tescos. If you must know, we had a lovely candle-lit dinner together at Pont de la Tour before strolling along the South Bank, pausing briefly to admire the silent, shadowy bulk of HMS Belfast. It was then that I whispered in her ear "did you know, those big guns on the fore deck are aimed directly at the London Gateway Services on the M1? That's the over 13 miles away!" And do you know what she did? She used her GPS wizardry to simulate the trajectory of the shell, all the way to it's target, just for me.... Wonderful.