Glass of wine anyone? (30 Jan)

Elliekp

Kal - I am having a glass of wine tonight (very long week!! mean I can have two nights with a glass of wine!) if you wanted to join? Me and a friend from work are going and your welcome to come? We work near Sloane Square station (west end) so it will be somewhere near there? Let me know

I wouldn't take it personally ellikp

People be busy is all - I saw your post on the way home early today and read it in the vague hope you were sat somewhere looking for companions now as I fancied a beer before the evening kicks off - but tomorrow night is a no no for me

Still, only a week til forum drinks

Mick Mac - I would have to stretch the truth a tinsy bit..... :)Sean hope you got the beer that you fancied!! Don't worry I wont take it personally! Don't want anyone to think of me as a loner either I have friends but they are going to Camden and I really just can't be bothered with the trains, the tubes, the buses and taxis and trying to get home etc etc!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Stepped out of my garden on Underhill Road (neighbours have overgrown bushes so visibility is very poor) just as a cyclist on an electric bike - not a Lime bike but clearly his own bike - whizzed past on the pavement shouting expletives at a car that was not going fast enough over the speed bumps for the cyclist's liking. If I had been half a second earlier, with my dog, I or the dog would have been seriously injured as he was going full pelt. He had on the lycra and a helmet. No apology or even acknowledgment.
    • Why not watch a video? I know it’s not the same but it saves such grotesque waste. 
    • I have ordered from them and they do free delivery within a certain radius.  Have only had some of their vegetarian dishes which were all good including the onion bhajis that come with a very tasty spicy green sauce accompaniment.  Also, they start service from 1230 pm if you want lunch.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In