Things that are worrying me this week

????

Sean - it started with the dancey remix of Useless (K&D) which I've had for ages but just started listening to in a slightly obsessive way - like anytime I get my nano on - then I heard a couple of tracks recently on the radio...I'm now downloading a fair bit, it's a bit odd, it's not like I've never heard them before. Will it pass?

dancey remix suggests an upbeat-ness of that K&D remix that just isn't there ! A great great remix that one tho...

Will it pass? probably - but you will return to the good stuff from time to time. Nowt wrong with it either so less of the worrying please

Some of the lesser albums (eg Exciter) still have some of the best tunes - I'm a big fan of Freelove off that album. And pretty much all of their singles have oooooh 10 remixes by different people which can drag the arse out of the thing but equally can throw up a gem

If you want playlist recommendations I'm happy to contribute my tuppance worth

not sure I would try the best of 81-85 tho - they started to get experimental around 83 onwards but mostly to chirpy for me

Black Celebration and Music for the Masses is where it started to get intersting

The Goldrafpp mix of Halo is worth hunting out (as is the original track of course) if you are in that breathy K&D mood

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> not sure I would try the best of 81-85 tho - they

> started to get experimental around 83 onwards but

> mostly to chirpy for me

>

> Black Celebration and Music for the Masses is

> where it started to get intersting

>

> The Goldrafpp mix of Halo is worth hunting out (as

> is the original track of course) if you are in

> that breathy K&D mood

101 is great but ???? will need to start with chirpy and then move on wouldnt you say?

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

>

> The man's favourite Bowie album is Low - and it

> was the K&D mix of useless that got his DM thang

> ON - so that should give you some idea..

Sorry to go off topic but that's reminded me. DB has done an NME interview. It's out this week. Have you read it SM? Anything in it to raise our pulses? Damn I shall have to buy a copy of NME and I dont like them one bit!

Things that are worrying me this week - did anyone die as a result of the mass homeopathy overdose on Saturday? I really worry for their safety.

Can add nothing pertinent to the Depeche Mode conversation (although Quids I salute you in your appreciation of Low). All I know of the Mode is that Dave Gahan has a really big adam's apple.

RosieH Wrote:

> Things that are worrying me this week - did anyone

> die as a result of the mass homeopathy overdose on

> Saturday? I really worry for their safety.

No ??????

Nobody died, they didn't even throw up

What did people expect " Chalk overdose ? "

I think the worst reaction really was anxiety hives ( you ) with a bit of room pacing , mainly to the fridge to collect your "medication" ( stella )

Rest easy

W**F

I've started to become obsessed about not catching a cold when I go out. I think I may be turning into my mother. So if you see a women in her thirties wearing a full length coat, scarf and gloves in the summer - that'll be me.