Bit on the side

Roll Deep

What other forums do you lot poke your noses into other than the EDF? And on these other message boards, who you rate, and who do you hate.

I go on the Holymoly forum but as with so many others, it was alot better a few years ago before the adverts reared their ugly heads but it can still be deliciously vile in it's content.

Sydenham forum. It's no way as busy as on here but it's still worth popping in now and again. There's a guy who calls himself Zoltan whose good value but it's often ruined by this odious little creep called Bensonby who quotes the rule book on every occasion.

I've only just dicovered this other strange little corner of the web called Se23.com that's notoriously stale and has an oppressive admin who, if you mention a shop like WHSmiths, will send you a private - threatening litigation - email asking to respect the feelings of the owners of said shop. There's also a woman called Roz whose equally backward in her attitude and will go on the war path over the most trivial of issues. Such as when someone asked about buying a Playstation and she accused them of bad parenting.

Over to you.

I used to contribute to a shark forum (little known fact, I'm a bit of a shark geek) but I got vigorously rounded on when someone went off-topic and I suggested US foreign policy wasn't all it might be and bombing towel-heads ultimately not the best thing for world peace.

If people on here think the comments about misplaced apostrophes can be harsh, they want to see some of the hate emails I got as a result of that little escapade. ED so much more softly-spoken than US.

I too have dallied with HolyMoly, but I found most of them worthy of their own cunts Corner, so now I reside only here, with its gentle ebb and flow of intrigue, insinuation and half-truths Rolly.

I spent several years on a Forum (going to drinks, regular poster etc) on which I was labelled a 'lefty do gooder' by many posters...but wasn't the only one. It had almost no moderation, swearing was (is) the norm, it has numerous posters who push racism/mysogony to the edge of legality and the general tone was banter/insults way above the worst on here. It has far bigger traffic than this, is still sometimes hysterical and is way beyond the sensibilities of most posters on here, by miles, Sean you'd have a heart attack (although as you've lived in East Ham maybe not ;-))..it may have been connected with a football team.

I also look at a couple of betting and poker Forums occasionally and post once in a while.

I'd go on SE23 but there's a poster called Big Bad Wolf whose a wrong 'un on there

Urban75 occasionally.

Then there's always Virtual Norwood, which has some real sparks flying at the moment (if you consider that a Taliban-style assault on the very being of the Crystal Palace & Norwood Chamber of Commerce/Chamber of Horrors, represents sparks). They've also had the local cinema campaign.

Se23 - not really, and especially since an escapee from there compared it to North Korea (on EDF, recently). Roz, yeah came across some posts, struck me as a contrarian or a religious nutter, but couldn't make my mind up which.

then there are the dance forums...