Thanks, DULWICH TRADER

rubyroo

Although not technically an ED issue they are part of the same 'chain' and I think, worth a posting. I was in there on Friday looking to spend a decent amount of money on a friend's birthday when my toddler announced she needed the loo. As it happens I also needed to use some/any facilities being 40 weeks pregnant and so asked very politely if there was a loo we might use. They had no hesitation in telling me that they didn't have a toilet (yeah, right) so we hobbled over the road and used the outfitters shop (thank-you lovely man who owns/runs it). Thanks again to DT, you're officially boycotted.

Dulwich Trader is in West Dulwich PR - near the Tesco.

Oh dear Rubyroo - I can see that small shops don't want customers using their loos as a matter of course but I do think there should be some leeway for toddlers who haven't learned to control their bladders and heavily pregnant women. I wonder what would have happened if your daughter had peed on their floor? I've seen a toddler peeing on the floor in MooToo - they were terribly nice about it - just got a mop out and didn't make a fuss - qudos to them.