Nearest public pool (Not JAGS)

Nero

The Dulwich and Camberwell pools are closed right now. I know there is Peckham Pulse, but where is the next nearest? Is there one in near Sydenham or Forest Hill? I know about CP but think it is a bit too far. Thanks for any info.

• 2 months later...
brixton rec is pretty close but they have problems too - ongoing changing room refurb meant to have been done in 8 wks, now going on 16 or more. they promise may, i imagine june at the outside. at least it is open tho last i heard no swim access between 12-6 and street access has been weird. and you need to climb up to level 6 to change and then trek down again on a skinny stairwell. poor disabled access! but at least as opposed to camberwell and dulwich refits (11-12 month schedules! of course there's always a delay fair weather or foul, it wouldn't be council-linked works without screwups) you can swim there. brockwell lido opens for swimming soon though, may 4th i believe. but the water will be freezing - those easterly winds are still coming in cold. get a wetsuit. they have painted some nice lido memoirs inside the pool you can read when swimming and i hear they'll be using a non-chlorine agent in the water which makes it softer on eyes and hair ... they already use it in their spa's jacuzzi. in part because chlorine is quickly dissolved by UV, driving up cost.