conspiracy theories

Easties EL

A conspiracy is defined by law as an agreement by two or more people to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act. While in the strictest sense a "conspiracy theory" is a theory about a conspiracy, the term usually refers to a theory that attributes the ultimate cause of an event or chain of events (usually political, social, pop cultural or historical events), or the concealment of such causes from public knowledge, to a secret and often deceptive plot by a cabal of powerful or influential people or organizations.

Was 9/11 an inside job? Here's a great video siding with the theory of it being an inside job:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

He wrote a book called 'God is not great'.

Christopher Hitchens has been hailed as one of the most brilliant journalists of our time' (London Observer). Here he makes the ultimate case against organised religion.With a detailed reading of the major religious texts, he documents the ways in which religion is a man-made wish, a cause of dangerous sexual repression, and a distortion of our origins in the cosmos. Hitchens frames the argument for a more secular life based on science and reason, in which hell is replaced by the Hubble Telescope's awesome view of the universe, and Moses and the burning bush give way to the beauty and symmetry of the double helix. With chapters entitled Religion Kills, The New Testament Exceeds the Evil of the Old One, The Koran is Borrowed from Both Jewish and Christian Myths, and Is Religion Child Abuse? Hitchens argues for a more secular life based on science and reason rather than the myths of a man-made wish.Christopher Hitchens is the author of Letters to a Young Contrarian, and the bestseller No One Left to Lie To: The Values of the Worst Family. A regular contributor to Vanity Fair, The Atlantic Monthly and Slate, Hitchens also writes for The Weekly Standard, The National Reviewand The Independent. He was named one of the world's Top 100 Public Intellectuals' by Foreign Policyand Britain's Prospect.

Here's a video were Hitchens and Fry take on Roman Catholics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XpGyHJZ9b0

If this is your kind of fetish news or way of 3rd mind thinking, then read this and let me know your thoughts on our fetish brothers across the pond.

Half Of US Debt Is Owed to Fed :

To be specific, the US National Debt is expected to reach $13 Trillion this year. That's about $44,000 for every man, woman and child in the US.

Almost six Trillion will be owed to the private Illuminati families who own the banks that own the Fed. For fiscal 2009, US taxpayers will cough up $380 Billion in interest, half of that to the Fed. By 2019, the cost of servicing the debt is expected to reach more than $700 Billion annually.

I've never claimed the doe or had an overdraft. I live in a house that is already been paid for. All I have to do is pay for my Gas, Electric, sky television and the kids school dinners. I work 7 days in a week, almost 300 days of the year to be exact. I am the keeper of their destiny.

I just would like to thank every single builder in the world who built some sort of building from the London Oxo Tower to the Pyraminds in Egypt. Top people.