Ultimate questions.

Mrs.Z

I love discussing Ultimate questions , for example : Life after death , why are we here

what are your views on the subjects

i think it is possible we could be bacteria on a cell , the cell being the earth that we are slowly destroying and all the planets are contained in a body.

Dear Mrs.Z

do you have a problem page I could write to? You sound like the sort of person I could confide in with all my problems about world peace and the decline in the ant population. I don't really want to go public on my issues though hence the question.

Richard

Dear Mrs Z

your PM was not required. If you choose to answer my questions I would at least like them to be published albeit not in my name of course. What are the options? I see you have already started a 'problem' thread and I suspect you did this because I gave you the idea. Either give advice or tell me who you are.

Richard

Ladymuck.......our Mrs Bridges was in fact a Mrs Jenkins affectionately known as Bridges. She had fine boobs if thats what you mean by handsome. She was excellent at clearing up vomit in our bedrooms during our teenage years and managed not to inform on us.

Declan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>She had

> fine boobs if thats what you mean by handsome.

Yes that too...but I was referring more to her triplet-bearing hips, her general musculature, good muscle tone to the hairy arms, her builder's hands, and her crowning glory...that fabulous head of hair. Handsome...definitely handsome...

I have loads of questions and possible theories....Just started getting into Quantum Physics. I think it may have a lot of answers for things that just don't seem to add up scientifically.

Just been introduced to a book called the "Secret Life of Plants" which I am yet to delve into, sounds very interesting.

You might find this interesting...http://www.theresonanceproject.org/