Online estate agents

Paul

Does anyone know which are the best online estate agents? I'm selling my flat privately and the only way to get it on rightmove and the other big property sites is through an online agent. I already have a HIP, photos and floor plan etc so just want to get some decent exposure.

Mick Mac Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Paul - do you mean selling your house online

> without using a high street "agent"?

That's right. I'm currently using Tepilo but I don't think it gets much traffic at the moment. Other than going through a traditional estate agent (such as Foxtons) there are several online only estate agents that charge much less and also post your property on sites such as Rightmove, Findaproperty, Globrix etc. They seem to have various packages that range from setting up a HIP, taking photos etc but all I want is my property on rightmove. I was wondering if anyone had used an online agent an knew if any offered this as a standard service.

W**F - I am a conveyancing solicitor at Glazer Delmar (one of the forum sponsors) - so have some (!) experience of estate agents - but this is the first time (in god knows how many years) that I have actually had a client successfully find a buyer through an online site and so just thought I would pass the name on to the OP as that was what he was looking for.