Accident in Herne Hill tonight 7.45pm

*Anna*

I have just driven from Brixton to East Dulwich and had to divert through Dulwich Village rather than going straight down in to Herne Hill. The police had the road all taped off, a 37 bus was clearly involved but I wondered what more? On a dark, wet night like tonight I do hope it wasn't a cyclist.

*Anna* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Why has this been moved?

> Its much more important in the 'general

> discussion' area as people try and get home or to

> and from Dulwich.

Anna, I agree with you....the administrator took off one of my threads from the main section, a transport issue, that they said was not East Dulwich specific. Well Mr/Mrs/Ms administrator, I repeat....a little more flexibility. I assume many of the passengers on the bus were East Dulwich residents, therefore this thread was perfectly suited to the main section.

• Administrator
Apologies if it annoyed you TonQuinn but, as mentioned via PM, your post "Lady Gaga tickets wanted" was not an East Dulwich specific issue and was therefore moved from the ED issues section and into the Wanted section. There was no discussion about transport or buses.

Thanks TonyQuinn - I agree with his point that he (I assume its a man) thought I was purely asking what the bus had hit however I originally posted it in the 'general section' so people in East Dulwich would know to avoid the area when travelling to and from Herne Hill and Brixton during the evening. Several of the bus routes were a complete mess making it very hard for my partner to get home....clearly admin thought he knew better.

• Administrator

Hi *Anna*, it was not a case of me "knowing better", you simply never mentioned the traffic problems in your post, just a request to know information about an accident in Herne Hill.

[added] You did mention you were diverted whilst driving but not that the bus routes were a complete mess.