Iceland to become a waitrose.

DrDom

If it happens it will brilliant and we would be another step closer to being more like Northcote Road. But I fear that the Iceland is too small - the Somerfield site is at the bottom end of their store size and Iceland is even smaller.

MitchK Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If it happens it will brilliant and we would be

> another step closer to being more like Northcote

> Road.

LOL. Is there some sort of collective aspirational movement to become more

like Northcote Road?

WHY WASN'T I INFORMED?

Good one Dom.

In all seriousness, a bloke from Labour knocked on our door the other night, and was telling us that the site of the Greyhound on Sydenham Road, has finally been sorted, and they're going to have a smaller pub, several flats, and some shops, and he said that Waitrose had been interested.

I suspect it won't come to anything, but I did joke to him and Mrs Keef that I'd fecking love it if Sydenham got a Waitrose before Dulwich!

MitchK Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> If it happens it will brilliant and we would be

> another step closer to being more like Northcote

> Road. But I fear that the Iceland is too small -

> the Somerfield site is at the bottom end of their

> store size and Iceland is even smaller.

Oh Puleeze.....

What, so you can strut along Lordship Lane.... "braying" into a mobile phone....& wearing an oversized "rugger" shirt, cargo shorts & Timberland deck shoes. With your goofy teeth hanging out to dry & a copy of the Saturday Telegraph jammed under your puny arm ?

Just like the other tossers in SW11

All the time kidding yourself "Ah yes I made it, saw the potential here in SE22 years ago"

Yeah ? "like I can't wait....."

Truth is you can't afford SW11, never could & never will.

FYI shops on NCR are closing down & it's a Co-op they have there not a friggin Waitrose

Other than that I bet you use phrases like "cool bananas" & "wow factor" to describe "things"

"Location location location ? "

"Oh, Yah... 'pparently The Lane in E.D was on tha' "

*snorttt*

W**F

*throws self out of window of opportunity, after some blue sky thinking*

( edited to take the edges "OFF"..FFS )