Urgent assistance please

dulwichmum

I hear that William Rose is about to run a pretentious course on butchery. Could someone please, let me have the details urgently? I need to book James a place before it is too late.

I refuse to be married to the only man in SE21 who hasn't boned a pheasant (wail).

Oh I realise it's location DM. Indeed it seems very popular amongst the local carnivores. Of course I've never been in there due to my finding it somewhat distasteful to eat the meat of another animal. Would there be any room for my type in SE21 do you think?

PS Surely you are superior

Perfect Narnia,

Indeed I am superior (bats eyelashes).

Are you a vegetarian sweetie?

If you also read The Guardian, wear enormous alpaca Peruvian hand knits and have an long wirey hair on your chin, you may find that you don't really fit in dans le village. We are incredibly fabulous over here you know. If we are not threading, we are waxing and if we are not waxing, we are having facials and pedicures. All of our knitwear is cashmere, and the newsagents only stock The Times.

My husband prefers the chef to simply show the steak the flame sweetie and his plate looks like a butchers block!

DULWICH MUM

MYSTIC W**F here ..

Woooooo woooooooo

*screen goes wavy here, the smoke in the crystal ball clears*

Woooooo woooooooo wo wo.....

"As I gaze into my crystal ball....."

"Hello spirits of the distant past...is anybody there .....?

D.M ( yes, you dear ! ) I have a message from a remote observer:

He says.....

"I'm afraid I don't have the details for William Rose's course in trussing-up 'game' birds, DM, but I'd be more than willing to show James in great detail how to go about wringing the old birds neck.

Take care, x"

*collapses on floor, panting with exhaustion*

W**F

Nick Nairn (chef) has a cook book which describes in detail how to disect a chicken and other cuts, probably easier and a lot cheaper than a William Rose butchery course. Nothing against William Rose apart from the service and pices, almost wants to make you go veggie, but then their is the butchers up by the Plough as an alternative.