tessa

davidm

Whatever you think of the Labour Party, it's pretty rich of you Mitch to make the suggestion that Tessa does not show her face around Dulwich. She's always around doing something.

On a wider point, every comment I've read about the election has been laced with cynicism and complacency. My view is that if you don't believe in the political process and have no intention of voting, then don't bother commenting and subjecting the rest of the world to your lack of interest.

Politics matters!

TonyQuinn Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

My view is that if you don't believe

> in the political process and have no intention of

> voting, then don't bother commenting and

> subjecting the rest of the world to your lack of

> interest.

> Politics matters!

Cynicism is one thing, but what on earth gives you the gall loftily to suggest that the people commenting on politics on this forum are not planning to vote?

Tony, as you say, you were talking about someone else so I won't take offence, but for info, I love politics and will certainly vote.

I should admit to being biased in my anti-Tessa comments.

On a separate note, I do think the minor parties should get more media coverage. At least they have different opinions. The Lib Dems get equal coverage to the Tories and Labour, despite garnerning half the votes.

MitchK Wrote:

> Not yet. Had the Tory and Liberal candidates on my doorstep though. Perhaps Tessa thinks she has it

> in the bag.

Parliament's still sitting this week. Even then, she'll still carry on being a cabinet minister, so may have other demands on her time. Is there any specific detriment in her not having been on your particular doorstep yesterday, today, tomorrow, ...?

Come to that, I've had no candidates at all at my door yet. Should I be wailing about them all? Perhaps they all think they have it in the bag.

Hi everybody,

Just been shopping on Lordship Lane - where were you? ;-)

I'm out and about tomorrow - advice session at Kingswood House followed by discussions with the police and private visits to relatives of a constituent who was the victim of a serious crime. West Norwood and Lordship Lane on Saturday and campaigning hard on Sunday.

On Monday I am at an LGBT event at the Ritzy from 6pm to 8pm. On which subject - in case you've missed it - you can see the real face of David Cameron here:

Proof, along with the recent comments by Chris Grayling, that the Tories are just pretending to be comfortable in modern, tolerant Britain, when actually they're just the same old Tories.

What a beautiful day in East Dulwich. I love this time of the year when the blossom is just fantastic.

Tessa Jowell

or as that blog said in the Guardian on here...

"We've been sleazy, corrupt, incompetent and useless but imagine how much worse it would have been under the Tories"

Still, neither of them are getting my x

TJMP Wrote:

> Hi everybody,

>

> Just been shopping on Lordship Lane - where were

> you? ;-)

>

Hmmm, let me see. 12.37 on a Thursday. Where was I? Oh yes, in the office, doing an honest day's work (not a phrase I'd expect an MP to understand), all for the privilege of giving half of my salary to the government to flush down the toilet. Still, nice to know that our local MP was out and about enjoying the sunshine and getting the shopping in. Hopefully after May 6th she'll have a bit more time for things like that...