Bald

Huguenot

I'm not going bald.

I'm thinking about the drama of posting. I like to think about the rhythmn and cadence of posting. I don't always use the words I'm inclined to, because I'm trying to achieve rhythmn and cadence.

Take this one...

I'm obstreperous, cantakerous and just plain bloody difficult, but I'm not goind bald.

Great rhythmn, it gives you a two beat demand: obSTREP orous, canTANKerous and then forces you to lie in wait for the DIFFicult with a fade away on 'I'm not going bald'.

Either way, I'm not going bald.

I don't post in anger, just frustration: I put my hands on my face and then run them to my my hair.

I did the same thing rhythimically there, originally my post was 'up to my hair', but it had no rhythmn. Crazy eh?

I'm worried about my hair thinning. Orginally I'd run my fingers through my top knot. I was called puby-head not long ago. Now I can see my scalp in the mirror. Whatever, I'm not going bald.

So.

At the age of forty I feel like an oldie. I'm losing my faculties, my mentalities, but I'm not going bald.

I appreciate, ameliorate your issues, if you're going bald through male pattern hair loss.

But my hair is longer on the sides than the top.

;-)

So, reading this...

Homeward bound the ploughman plods his weary way.

Beautiful, a pleasure to read and say. Rhythmn and cadence.

HOMEward BOUND the PLOUGHman PLODS his WEARy WAY

Almost iambic pentameter, but graceful, and beautiful to read. The bullshit technical description is irrelevant compared with the sheer pleasure of the melody in your mind when reading it.

This is good stuff.

How then, our own? Ted Max, brilliant. His prose is a pleasure to read. *Bob*? Astounding. But both of them convey an amazing grasp of rhythmn and cadence. Ted Max is all about surprise and pathos.

I thought I was going bald, until I realised that, in fact, my head hair had simply re-located to grow from by back, shoulders, ears and nostrils. So life isn't too bad really. :)) (that's a picture of me, by the way)

A Sobering Tale of the Terraces

Ashamed I am, that as a young thug

To those whose head had hairless patch

As loud and lewd and crude as I could

Would hurl abuse as he played the match.

"Lockhead! Lockhead! ...Andy Lockhead!"

Oh we had fun making fun through the game

But oh how my laughter soon faded to pain

As barely a year since such cruel refrain

So bare was a patch on my head it came!

your going bald, dont worry about it, consider it a solar panel for a sex machine. I went bald when i was a teenager and couldnt grow a beard till my thirties, you may be cantankerous and obstreperous,(whatever that means)and bald,but at least you are eloquent. my feeling is that being those three things probably don't get you laid often but you can talk or type your way out of a shag with some style, thats a talent. Growing hair isn't a talent and having a moody mid life crisis is about par for the course with or without hair! dont worry we still love ya and you will be surprised at how many sexy girls cant resist a rub of a bald head after a slippery nipple or two!! hurrah for the chrome dome I say!!

hugs

As one ages aches and pains becomes something one lives with on a fairly regular basis,

when this happens baldness becomes an irrelevance,

removing the pain becomes all absorbing.

If for example you walked across the room in bare feet and soundly stubbed your toe,

you would immediately forget the bald pate and cry out, curse and blaspheme at the shock of injury.

So if one day we meet at the forum drinks I will happily administer a good kick on the shins,

thus obliterating any hairless embarrassment.

Only because we like you and wish to be of service would we do this.

My kindest regards, Steve.