Dulwich Park Shocker

dulwichmum

I have just returned from walking my doglet around Dulwich Park and I must say, I have been traumatised by what I have witnessed there (sob).

Instead of the outdoor exercise machines being used by fit and perky people, going about their daily exercise routines in close fitting lycra, the various pieces of apparatus have commandeered by troups of elderly folk, who park their mobility scooters next to the various appliances and tentatively transfer on! They looked like some sort of Val Doonican flash mob.

Dulwich Park will be a laughing stock: a middle class, elderly version of Muscle Beach, all M&S golf jumpers, react-to-light reading glasses and plastic rain scarfs.

We simply must put a stop to this (stomps foot), or at least install a couple of those red string pull alarms so that they can call an ambulance if they break a hip.

Couldn't we put special mesh on the grass around these machines to burst their tyres? It is all so undignified.

http://www.linngroveiowa.org/MuscleBeach.jpg

*Glares at Omniprescient*

I must say that I saw the BMF people in Dulwich Park this morning and it was a joy to watch! I love to sit on a park bench, sipping my coffee, observing while the fine ladies of Dulwich are beasted and forced to do press ups where my dog has just rolled in fox poo!

I am physically perfect (naturally) and do not require exercise of any sort (sigh).

omniprescient Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> DM - did you go to the park via Starbucks for one

> of your favourite vente lattes??

Yes sweetie! Well I sent my housekeeper actuallement, but you remembered (wipes tear from eye!)