Where she gawn eh?

woofmarkthedog

176 bus...

Here's my favorite bus/train wheeze, but do make sure it's the rush hour

Get on the tube/train/bus & in your best "officious" voice, say loudly

"Can I see your tickets & passes please"

At that point look over your shoulder ( as a decoy )

Walk through & watch everyone rustling through their bags & pocket

Ahhh such a joy.........

W**F

#Daizie, Daizie the coppers are after you,

If they catch you, you'll do a month or two,

They'll tie you all up with wire, behind the Black Maria,

And you'll look sweet upon the seat of a police bicycle made for two#

Now if that don't make her come back, then, bless my soul I don't know what will.

Ladymuck Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nope...you are all big fat fibbers - Suffering cats LM, you've been and gone and got access to my photo album and have availed yourself to the snaps therein. I beg of you to be discreet about the one with me and Judy Finnegan.

It could kill Richard.

wishful thinkers. - Lawks a mussy LadyM, you've been leafing through my diary as well.

At least I think you have, or do I just wish you did?

Anyhoooo...

Why Mr. Boogie. You iz mah biggest NIGHTMARE.

YOU REALLY GOT ME wild now you hear...wid all your SHOUTING AND POINTING. Or iz you just BLOWIN IN THE WIND? Well let me tell you Mr Boogie, you iz BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE with all your SHOUTING AND POINTING.

I WISH I WAS YOUR MOTHER coz then this MIDNIGHT LADY would kick your ass ALL THE WAY TO MEMPHIS.

So head on back to YOUR OWN BACK YARD and be mindin your own bisness - you hear?

MOVIN ON...

Ladymuck Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Why Mr. Boogie. You iz mah biggest NIGHTMARE.

>

> YOU REALLY GOT ME wild now you hear...wid all your

> SHOUTING AND POINTING. Or iz you just BLOWIN IN

> THE WIND? Well let me tell you Mr Boogie, you iz

> BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE with all your SHOUTING

> AND POINTING.

>

> I WISH I WAS YOUR MOTHER coz then this MIDNIGHT

> LADY would kick your ass ALL THE WAY TO MEMPHIS.

>

> So head on back to YOUR OWN BACK YARD and be

> mindin your own bisness - you hear?

>

> MOVIN ON...

Frankly LM, I didn't think I could admire you more but you've outdone yourself here.

I'll be carrying your post in my heart when I'm up at the Barbican this Sunday to see IH.

I'll be lofting a glass in your general direction. You be sure of it.

Is dat really you talking Mr. Boogie? Coz You Really Got Me there. Don't sound like you aaaat all. So, yooz goin out with one of yer fancy women on Sunday, huh...I hope it aint that Alice, or Rose, or God forbid it be either Sweet Angeline or Sweet Jane. And I aint havin you gallavantin around with Little Christine either and All The Young Dudes - you listenin to me HB? I SAAAAID - yooz hearin me? Shiiiiiiit. I as shure hope you iz goin with Pearl n Roy or One Of The Boys coz they'll make shure yooz stay away from all dem Whiskey Women.

Anyhowz, youz ave a good time now at that Barbican place and behave After Lights. Coz I'll sure as hell know if you don't.