I say no to Lib-dem

KD

Sorry Kevin, I just can't see any good reasons there?

It mainly looks like a rant from someone who didn't get their own way. You can't expect people to take your word for it can you?

For all we know your request could have been outrageously inappropriate, and their responses reasonable.

Huge Nought,

Thank you for your reply, (question) - how could one get or not get ones own way when councillors do not reply to email and letters and delete emails without reading first ? say they will arrange meeting and then renege.

I meet a lot of people in East Dulwich and I am far from the only one that has experienced this kind of problem with Lib-Dem councillors.

Sorry Huge Nought but I must reject your comments- but thank you for playing.

KD

Smeltz.

Thank you for your reply. I can publish all data on site, so your comment ?unfactual rubbish? can be retracted at any point.

Regarding your comment ?don't be TOLD what to do by others!? I am not sure if you are aware but the Lib-Dems have been delivering copious amounts of papers to houses in East Dulwich, my point was to balance what Lib-Dem?s advocate in their paperwork with what happens in real life.

KD

Mark,

Thank you for your reply. Yes I will Adobe emails and Letters down and publish them on site. There are approximately 20 delete emails and 8 letters - So will try have them up on site for tomorrow.

Thank you.

KD

Keef,

Thank you for your reply. I don?t like being told untruths to by Lib-Dem councillors, I don?t like it when Lib-Dem councillors delete emails without reading them first, I don?t like it when Lib-Dem councillors write me letters, then when I ask them to clarify their ambiguous statement they ignore all my letters and emails.

But to answer your question ?You don't like being disagreed with do you?

I am OK with constructive criticism. Critiquing helps us to the truth.

Thank you.

KD

Well KD there are plenty of people for whom their local councillors have beeen a huge asset.

Assuming that all of this is above board, it's worth remembering that their time is necessarily limited. They address council matters in their free time. As a result they can't do everything, and prioritise those enquiries they can.

It seems that your enquiry has slipped down that list for some reason. You need to consider what that reason may be.

To paraphrase you, you seem to have decided that the reason is they're all lazy liars. To the readers of this forum that seems to be both arbitrary, rude and in conflict with their own experiences.

As with them, I suspect there's some other reason, and if you scratch your head you probably know what it is too. It may even be in that 'confusing' letter.

I look forward to discovering if your complaint has any merit.

Mark,

Thank you for your reply. I will not post them on the eastdulwichforum but will be available on site no2libdem.co.uk should any one want to see.

Thank you.

KD

On another note, don't you think you come across as a bit of a megalomaniac if you think the nation should not vote for a particular political party because you didn't get a satisfactory solution to a problem with your garden fence? ;-)

I'm sure for you it's the end of the world, but other people possibly have other priorities.

Huguenot,

Thank you for your reply.

Regarding your comment ?didn't get a satisfactory solution to a problem with your garden fence??

The issue was in regards to ?50,000.00 cost to myself ? this aside if it was a garden fence or a fifty thousand pounds issue is beside the point. This posting was about lib-dem councilors failing in their duties.

KD

Huguenot,

Regarding your comment ?To paraphrase you, you seem to have decided that the reason is they're all lazy liars.?

Your paraphrasing skills have a lot to be desired ? but an old adage comes to mind (if the hat fits)

KD

Really? ?50,000.00? Come on, do tell! Stop teasing us. It gets better and better.

I do have to say though, that for ?50,000.00 I'd be in court, not setting up luridly coloured flamer websites.

You keep on saying 'Lib Dem', suggesting this is a party political issue?

Did they say things like 'As a Liberal Democrat I shall delete your emails' or 'As a Liberal Democrat I will not support your cause' or 'As a Liberal Democrat I will write letters that you find confusing'?

I rather suspect that actually you have a problem with a councillor, not a political party ;-)

Anyway, at the moment you've provided no evidence that they 'failed', you've only demonstrated that you haven't got what you wanted and it's made you angry.

Your solution to this seems to have been to set up a smear campaign with an unpleasant whiff of 'hidden agenda' about it.

SteveT,

My expectations of lib-dem councillors is not what most people would call high, just reasonable.

Not telling untruths.

Not deleting emails without reading first.

Not ignoring letters and emails.

I think the above list is not high expectations of people in public office given the latest scandals in public office.

Thank you,

KD

There you go again, using 'Lib Dem' repetitively. Despte being exposed you keep doing it. Weird.

You're up to something aren't you KD? Is it possible you think you're smarter than all the people on this forum, so you think they won't find out?

Is it possible that there's a little bit of a manipulative streak behind all this?

Huguenot,

Given the case may be heard at The High Court of Justice, it would be inappropriate to comment further regarding ?50,000.00 issue.

This posting is to alert people to the way lib-dem councillors behave in public office.

I support no political party and have no agenda.

Southwark Council is lib-dem controlled, and most of the propaganda coming through my door is Lib-dem.

Thank you,

KD

KD

IF there were an "icon" on the comment box that gave you the option of posting here in "green ink"

Would you...

Jump at it like a wild cat ☐

Ask where the "red ink" was ☐

Stop driving us mad ☐

Tick box...

W**F

* calls admin to instigate all above options temporarily *

Flipping heck, even more accusations KD, and still no explanation of your predicament.

I love your 'may be going to the High Court of Justice', may it also be going to Parliament? May it also be going to the European Court of Human Rights? May it also be going to the Hague? :)

Come on KD, stop casting unsubstantiated smears and offer an explanation.

At the moment your secrecy isn't making you out as a warrior for justice, but making you appear to be a sneaky mudslinger.

I'm sure you don't want this?

Huguenot,

Sorry no conspiracy storeys here, just a guy who was born and levied in East Dulwich for 50 years,

But thank you for given this posting legs.

Thank you,

KD

Huguenot Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> At the moment your secrecy isn't making you out as

> a warrior for justice, but making you appear to be

> a sneaky mudslinger.

>

> I'm sure you don't want this?

sneaky mudslinger / crazy mental - potato / potahto