The biased press

tonyw3

Wouldn't it be nice if the press didn't take party sides and reported the election as it is? I.e. the facts, without the spin for supporting one party or another.

This has been hammered home to me watching Sky News. Normally I watch a variety of news channels where possible but am away from home at the moment and Sky is the only "choice". Sky have come out clearly in support of the Conservative Party by its biased reporting. Rupert Murdoch has been true to his words.

Guardian is Lib Dem now mind

and Mirror is still Labour.

rather funny how they all claim victory for their candidate .. and try to make a witty aside about the others.

Not that I like the Tory bit of the press ... The Sun gained too much infamy for the 'attack' on Kinnock - that probably wasn't real - the polls in 1992 were just horribly wrong.

Have you just twigged now that that's what all this malarky is about?

You (the general public) are being told how to vote by the way the press are reporting - so and so is more popular than so and so so you then support the other way blah blah blah.

I'd be more inclined to ignore press coverage and take a trip to the local video shop...