Teenagers Smoking Drugs In Dulwich Park

uzzy112

Today I was in dulwich park where i was walking my dog, i heard a banging noise as a group of teenagers were hitting a bottle to the tree it looked suspicious the teenagers doing something in the bushes as you could see when you was passing by, it looked like they were smoking something but hiding away. i went around the buses where you could visable see them they were smoking a drug or something but i couldnt see as they hid it and started talking and some were staring at me where im going.then i went along when i spotted them passing round a cigerette but looked like a drug due to them taking it from a bottle

I didnt not compain as there was nobody in sight that works at the park ...

well there was a group of them it was hard to see as there was the bushes covering them. but there was about 9 teenagers aged between 14+ i woul think i will report it first thing in the morning .

Yes, please do report this to the police! There is simply nothing more horrid than witnessing a group of teenage vagabonds smoking that "wacky backy" behind some bushes.

I feel quite sorry for you my dear, have you considered taking some councelling to help you get over this quite frankly awful experience?

These children need to be locked up. I say vote Cameron, he WILL mend our broken society. Things have never been the same since poor Diana was taken from us. I do advise you to report this to the police, they will definitely do all they can to catch the culprits. I believe they will surely send forensics down to scour the scene of the crime and scramble the police helicopters to track them down.

To think that this kind of thing can happen in OUR community makes me feel deep regret.

uzzy112, You must remember that in these parts we are all expected to turn a blind eye if we see children doing something we suspect may be naughty, illegal or, gosh, damaging to their health. Never ever get judgmental about kids drinking or smoking or worse on this forum 'cos they'll have your guts for garters- it's because we all did these things in our youth, so that makes it okay.

I'm sorry, but I absolutely p!ssed myself laughing when I read the OP. Eater81 pretty much summed up my thoughts.

Headline - "Teenagers in wacky backy shock in park scandal!"

Subheadline - "Errrr!!!! hid in bushes when freaky adult dogger approached!"

Story - "Em! That's about it actually!"

What a load of old cr@p! "Smoking a drug" you say? Would that perhaps be the "Mind-bending drug ecstasy" which you used to read of in the Daily Mail!?"

Jeez!!!

P.S. I made the bit up about the freaky adult dogger, but I thought it might be useful to see what stereotypes look from the other angle. Leave them alone. If Cameron is anything to go by these hardened Dulwich street yoot' will be most likely running the country in 25-30 years time (unfortunately)

uzzy12,

hey, you heard leave the kids ALONE. Let them do their thang- it's their lungs and livers they are experimenting with- they have rights too you know and we were all kids once- yeah? Like Acid C said, with his/her giveaway moniker, don't be so down on the kids and their leisure pursuits, it's what parks are for, you freak you for even caring (code for paedo for showing so much interest in kids and owning a dog and walking it in the park- freak).

first mate Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> uzzy12,

>

> hey, you heard leave the kids ALONE. Let them do

> their thang- it's their lungs and livers they are

> experimenting with- they have rights too you know

> and we were all kids once- yeah? Like Acid C said,

> with his/her giveaway moniker, don't be so down on

> the kids and their leisure pursuits, it's what

> parks are for, you freak you for even caring (code

> for paedo for showing so much interest in kids and

> owning a dog and walking it in the park- freak).

This thread is hysterical!

BUMP!!!

Actually you are dead right...

In the lonely moments when my lovely family have gone to bed, or when I hold my head in my hands and wonder how my life went so badly wrong that I was forced into a director level job, I often rue the day I decided to go to a rave and dabble in the evil "drug". I have truly wasted my life and my teenage recreations are entirely to blame. Thank you for pointing out my failure. I needed that to put me straight.

I also give my own time to a charity which amongst other things deals with teens and kids for whom real substance abuse are an ever present threat, along with other societal ills such as religious fundamentalists, gangs etc and I know by now when there is a real issue and when there is not.

Equally I have family members who are recovering addicts. Some alcohol, some drugs, and I know how far removed your opinions are from reality. Your logic is like saying that if you have a few glasses of wine at a meal, you will end up drinking meths and milk in a gutter.

Incidentally, I am also well aware of the dangers of prolonged cannabis use, but at the stage of inevitable experimentation I'd put it down to just exactly that. Let's not create problems where there are none.

I think you sound like an ill-informed, reactionary scaremonger to be frank - and by the sounds of it you've never taken drugs of any sort, so its not just us who have dabbled who might have a warped view on things.

Uzzy, you may want to provide some more details as it is not clear from your story what was actually going on.

Were the "drugs" in the bottle, you know like a crackpipe, or were they drinking from the bottle and smoking stuff that smells like an Amsterdam cafe?

Were they nice ED teenagers or Youfs? You can tell from the number of Staffies in attendance.

well was a crackpipe as they were passing it around but some of them had cigerettes but they looked like roll ups they looked like nice ED teenagers they were 4 white males and 2 black males and there was 1 black female and 2 white females the 3 girls moved from them as then the boys were left doing it.