Voting intentions and latest information

Bellabeck

I am struggling to find information on any website as to the latest predictions for our constituency - Dulwich & West Norwood. I am keen to see if any tactical voting will be likely to have any effect - or is the seat a safe labour one?

Hmm. I have never ventured onto forums before and I think the (cynical) responses my initial post has garnered suggests I won't be posting frequently in the future either. I have no party allegiances whatsoever; I am simply a floating voter looking to understand what is happening here in my locality...

Bellabeck, don't be disheartened, but do have a look around the forum and you'll see plenty of election threads, including one on tactical voting.

We're lovely really. Well, some of us are. Cynical, but lovely.

I wouldn't take it personally as Rosie says - more a reflection of a series of (pretty obvious IMHO) posters who have joined up recently to post provocative/politically motivated stuff. I would guess most people are getting pretty bored of it (I know I am) hence the less than enthusiastic response to even serious discussions...

Have you seen this? http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?20,459106

And this? http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?5,445983,page=2

The voter power website gives the impression that Dulwich/Norwood is a pretty safe seat for the incumbent, but others (inc the Observer) reckon not.

The Independent

5th May 2010

Page 8

"But there will still be plenty of interesting things happening in individual constituencies. For example: Tessa Jowell, Liam Byrne and Ben Bradshaw are arguably a little bit vulnerable in, respectively, Dulwich and West Norwood; Birmingham Hodge Hill; and Exeter."

People are more likely to respond (read/write) to a fresh Election thread than what appears to be a bloated one running for say a week - imo stories/discussion change rapidly enough approaching general election to warrant new Election threads.

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> ...I think it may possibly be reference to your

> more positive cyncism to politics rather than the

> more negative cyncism of some of us, but who

> knows, Rosie's post remains an enigma

Yes. Enigmatic. Good.

But mostly Quids has it - Sean (and indeed Huge Nought)'s more grown up attitude to voting than my rather childish jest about not encouraging them.

On the subject of which*, do you feel run down when you get hit by a truck?

*childish that is, not not encouraging them