Scum vs Scum

Loz

Local Thugs vs BNP Thugs

It's kicking off in Barking. I can't make out what the BNP guy says at the start, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a friendly 'hello'.

Even though it was a BNP candidate, I tend to agree that if someone spat at me like that, I'd give them a good look at a size 9 as well.

The bloke in the stripy hoody wasn't exactly helping his mates out, though, dancing around the sides at a safe distance.

I listened back to the clip about 10 times last night trying to work out what Bob Bailey was saying at the start. I think it's something like "how many are there of us"... i.e. warning the kids that they're outnumbered.

The kid obviously should not have spat at him, but there's no way he should have reacted like that. I would expect our politicians/councillors to be able to rise above it and show some constraint - especially as he knew there was a camera on him. But no, he couldn't wait to get stuck in and administer a good kicking. He is a nasty piece of work.

Agreed. The initial punch when he was spat on is almost understandable (if not condonable) and arguably no worse than John Prescott, but to follow it up by kicking the lad on the ground is inexcusable. He also seemed to be goading them from the start (although we don't know what was said before the cameras were on) and was clearly looking for a fight. Does anyone really want people like that running the country?

I don't think there much danger of the likes of him running the country. But being Barking and Daganham area there's a pretty big danger he might be running the council. They currently have 15 council seats of 51, so by tonight they may well be the largest party on the council, if not in full control.

It really doesn't bear thinking about.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was sacked, seeing that the BNP are seeking a more mainstream image these days.

I had a look at Bob Bailey's profile on the BNP site this morning, but it seems to have been taken down now. Apparently he is an ex marine, his favourite food is a sunday roast, and his favourite holiday location is England.

That just happened to my friend over in nunhead , he was defacing one of those liberal triangles with a spray can , when he was set upon by around 11 lib councillors. They leaped out of one of those electric G Whiz cars and bashed him badly , he was hit repeatedly with rubber sandals and had what the hospital think was an organic rye and dandelion flute jammed up his backside! When the police finally arrived they found him lashed to a giant triangle and sprayed orange. Poor fellow he's up at kings now , Cleggs heavy mob no doubt.

Loz Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I don't think there much danger of the likes of

> him running the country. But being Barking and

> Daganham area there's a pretty big danger he might

> be running the council. They currently have 15

> council seats of 51, so by tonight they may well

> be the largest party on the council, if not in

> full control.

>

> It really doesn't bear thinking about.

but you still think that the local kids reacting to (presumably) abuse from racists are 'scum' just as the racists are 'scum'?

but you still think that the local kids reacting to (presumably) abuse from racists are 'scum' just as the racists are 'scum'?

Bit of an assumption there, pk? There is no evidence to say there was any racist abuse and, after listening many times I agree - almost - with Jeremy. I think he says, "How many is there of us". Which does suggest there was an exchange before the cameras rolled, but we don't know what.

But yes, to answer your question, the BNP are scum and anyone who spits on someone else is scum. You can argue as long as you like as to which is the better or worse scum, but at the end of the day they are all scum.

Andystar Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A little off topic, but, did anyone notice the

> size of that womans behind, right at the end..

It's MASSIVE! :))

I thought he said 'how many of you(s) are robbers?'

So maybe he started the whole thing (although we don't know what happened before that). The young guy shouldn't have spat on him though - that is pretty disgusting - but think old Bob Bailey might have deserved it too!

I've only just gotten round to watching this, and I withdraw my earlier statement about the guy who spat being scum. The kid who spat at me a while back, was a nasty little sh!t. The guy in this clip didn't seem that way to me.

It shows you something when a "political party" member is saying things like "come on, old bills 'ere".

Absolute fecking w@nkers!