icam

I run the East Dulwich Badminton Club and we play at

Crystal Palace Sport Centre on Mondays 19:00 - 21:00

Harris Girls on Saturdays 09:00 - Midday

I'm considering setting up another midweek if people are interested Wed/Thurs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mogs,

Saw this too late but would be interested in making up the numbers in the future. What're the costs? I'm looking for some fun intermediates who make a bit of effort to get fit out of it too. Would need a lift from Dog Kennel Hill area if possible. Currently looking at a Weds session with the Civil Service in Pimlico if others are interested and eligible.

Cheers

Sean

shame you missed it we had 5 players in the end which meant I could sit out a couple of games as 2 hours continuous play is a bit hard going.

Details of times and locations etc are

Monday - Crystal Palace - ?4.00 - 7pm - 9pm, lift no problem but would need to pick you up at 18:30 - Number Players 4-8 although numbers are low at the moment due to the holiday season

Wednesday - Ad Hoc Ish at Crystal Palace cost would depend on number of players

Saturday - Harris Academy - ?5.00 - 9am - Midday, again lift no problem but would need to pick you up at 8:45 - Number of Players 12 - 16 although again numbers are low due to holiday season

I would advise that the standard of play on a Saturday is higher than a Monday but you are welcome to come along to both

Hi,

I run the Civil Service badminton club (although others are welcome!), Pimlico on Wednesday evenings. We are having a temporary venue change but will be back there in September. I am interested in playing on Mondays, maybe 26th? i will PM you about a lift.

I also play with friends Saturday mornings at elephant and castle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a quick update to the Badminton Club

Saturdays at Harris continue to be very popular but also very inclusive to all badminton levels. 9am - 12pm 2 Courts

Mondays at Crystal Palace increased popularity has now warranted an extra court, again all badminton levels welcome. 7pm - 9pm

NOTE: Saturday 25th September this booking has been moved to the Sunday 26th due to Harris School requiring the Sports Hall for an open day

If anyone is interested in join our club then please PM for further details.

• 1 month later...

Saturday Badminton Update

Due to Harris Girls school closing down the sports facilities to the public as of the 6th November 2010.

The East Dulwich Badminton Club will be relocating to Crystal Palace for the following dates

13th November

20th November

27th November

We are investigating other venues in Brixton, Flaxman Road and Nursery Road.

If anyone has any other ideas for venues nearer to East Dulwich please let me know.

We currently need a venue that can cater for upto 20 players so ideally 3 courts will be required between 9am - Noon.

Hi,many years ago i played div 1&2 of the Ravenborne league i was at a good standard (Long time ago)I suffer a bad back these days not as sharp as i like to be.

I play at Dul college tues the standards okay,but i would like a bit more of a game.

How would Sat suit me? Would you mind if i come along next week?