Lib Dem pointless deforestation

green ranger

Just checked the local election results and guess what?

Despite cutting down swathes of trees the size of Panama to push endless jibberish leaflets through doors all over East Dulwich and Peckham Rye - the Lib Dems achieved precisely the same result as last time bar picking up one seat in Dulwich Village and actually Labour majorities increased.

I must have had 40 different leaflets pushed through my door by the Lib Dems including in the middle of the night even :X

Now I read that they were using east European migrants on less than the minimum wage to do this!!!

My recycling blue box is bulging with Lib Dem leaflets and I wouldn't care but most of it is total nonsense - one I've just put out is headed "Help us make history" Barack Obama being elected might have made history but there ain't going to be no books written about the result of the council elections in Peckham Rye ward in 2010.

It also says "Look for the birds on the ballot papers" - dunno about that but these Lib Dems though do seem to be off with the birds.

Isn't there some sort of limit that can stop them doing this - I used to think the Lib Dems cared about the environment before all this started - at least we haven't had anything for the last three days - surprise surprise

In case any of the Lib Dems are reading this here's a link to information about deforestation

http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/deforestation-overview.html

So this first and only post from Green Ranger is a rather odd and spurious rant about the lib dems and deforestation! And it's supported just over an hour later by a poster whose only posts hitherto on this forum are on an equally odd lib dems knocking thread.

Poor show!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

News flash

Old lady seriously injured when yet another Lib-Dem propaganda leaflet cam through her door ? the pile of Lib-Dem literature got so high it became unstable and collapsed on to the pensioner.