Help wanted: Panini football swapsies

jaybee82

A few weeks back me and my mates decided it would be a good idea to start collecting Panini Fifa 2010 football stickers as a precursor to the impending World Cup. To make things interesting we all put a tenner in a pot and decided that whoever completes their sticker album the first will win the lot. This cashpot stands at ?170 and I'm currently leading the sticker race...ding dong!

So I'm after your help...if you have a son/daughter/granny/uncles sisters cat that collects Panini Fifa SA World Cup 2010 please let me know as I have a massive mountain of swaps to trade...in fact I've become a borderline obsessive over the whole affair. PM me if you have any leads!

Oh and remember shiny's are worth 2...

Cheers!!!

J

Argentina, England and Ghana are all looking pretty bare at the moment...though top of the list is the Portugal emblem shiny. Have got some pretty tasty swaps myself...quite a few Japan players and the trophy itself (quite hard to come by so I've been told!) Have to start swapping more as buying the stickers is sucking the lifeblood from my wallet and the missus is starting to complain...!

I'd be delighted to relieve you of JT PGC! Will PM you later.

Boys and their toys eh? Doesn't matter how old we get does it? I'm still waiting for someone to give me a Tamiya Hornet for Christmas (it never happened).

This all brings back glorious memories of sherbet flying saucers, white mice and quarters of cola cubes. My last Panini purchases were in 1984 and what was always odd was that the stickers you thought would be rarest (like the silver and gold foil European Cup) were easy to come by but others (like John Wark, Ipswich defender) were nigh impossible to come by unless you swapped all your marbles to the rich kid that had one. If anyone has John Wark from 1984 please let me know.

Top 10 to collect this week are:

279 (Mark Schwarzer)

278 (Australia Emblem Shiny)

351 (Dirk Kuyt)

363 (Daniel Jensen)

521 (Hong Yong Jo)

540 (Bakari Kone)

579 (David Villa)...though wont pay 40m euros!!

192 (Steven Gerrard)

160 (Seol Ki-Hyeon)

274 (Lukas Podolski)

Any of those would be huuugely helpful!

Ta,

James.