Which school has a mid-blue jumper as part of its uniform?

The Minkey

I really need a week off work at the end of May but I don't want to coincide it with my neighbour's boy's half-term holiday so I'm trying to find out what school he goes to to get their holiday timings. I think he's either in his last year of Juniors or first year of Secondary and wears a uniform with a mid-blue jumper. Anyone know what school this is likely to be?

Have no idea which schools uniform you are describing but virtually all schools are due to break up on Friday 28th May for the summer half term. I think some private schools have two weeks off. Most children will be back at school on Monday 7th or Tuesday 8th June. Hope that helps.

ruffers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> reetpetite Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Why dont you ask him ?

>

> I'm speculating we don't get on with this boy as

> we want to avoid him during our holidays.

Is he a United fan Ruffers? ;-)

"Why dont you ask him ?" - I have an uneasy relationship with the folk next door ;-) - though, if I were to bump into any of them in the street, I'd ask - I rarely do though.

I don't mind the lad, he's only a kid. It's when all his mates and cousins come round that things become really noisy and I can't enjoy my garden.

Thanks for the suggestions. I was planning to take the last full week in May off so fingers crossed it's the right one..