Dear Admin...

Narnia

Yes I know there is an Ask Admin thread in the 'about the forum' section, but I've decided to start a new thread. The reason being is that I am somewhat baffled by you. Not too long ago on the aforementioned thread I suggested 'fixing' the different party posts in the Drawing Room so they stop slipping down the page as it were. You implemented it though didn't bother to acknowledge my request. Recently I pm'd you with a request regarding the cost of advertising on the forum and sent a further one suggesting that maybe the adverts could be highlighted a little bit more. Lo and behold it seems you've done that too! Not that I'm looking for thanks or a good idea response particularly. Why I'm baffled and given the what's wrong with the EDF thread, it's not too long ago on Ask Admin, someone came up with the 'idea' of starting a particular WC football thread.Nothing wrong with that. Sean was in with 'what a great idea' and you were thanking him for 'asking' first. How many more are they like that I don't really know.

How that differs from the lack on response on two occasions that I had from you only cements the idea in my mind that you and some others form a clique. Frankly in your position of authority I would have thought that not only must you be seen to be objective but you must try to be too. That's all I've got to say. Thank you.

PS I really don't give a stuff about cliques. You either like people or you don't. However on a publicly used forum you should treat people equally.

• Administrator

Dear Narnia

Sorry you feel that way. The fixing posts in the Drawing Room was done by The Chair, I don't go in there, so I suggest you should address that question to them. The highlighting of adverts has only just been done (in the last couple of hours), but you have pre-empted my "Hi Narnia, please have a look at the ads, I hope you think it's an improvement" message.

I hope that answers your questions.

You want vinegar with those chips?

WHat have I got to do with any of this to get a mention in your whinge?

And are you saying Admin never gets back to you but does to others? Because I can see loads of responses from Admin to you

He also changed your name

Just how NEEDY are you?!!