Travel Buddies

dulwichflower76

Hi

It's a bit of a long shot, but was wondering if anyone fancied travelling around SE Asia maybe around August/Sept time? I have been thinking about this for a few months now. I posted a while back as at the time I was looking into group holidays (explore etc...) but thought I'd post on here for some travel buddies and see if there was any interest.

Basically my friends have either done the whole SE Asia thing and others are not up for it this year. So, hence my posting...

About me: professional female, 30s, working in the NHS.

PM me if you're interested in chatting further.

Thanks

Dulwichflower:)

Hi dulwichflower - I have one of those lonely planet or maybe its the rough guide books to India if you need one? Also got the 'culture shock' guide to Indai too. PM me if interested in taking them off my hands.

Enjoy your travels - v.jealous, you'll have a F-A-B time for sure. x

My daughter did one of these treks 10,000 miles for ?2,000 all went well until the six who had planned it with her had all dropped out after a few weeks.

She carried on alone and travelled with others she met along the way, and had a great time, some of whom have dropped in to meet up with her since the holiday.

People are much more amenable and willing to chat when you travel alone, and the best thing is you decide who to talk to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In