Pushchair

mmjw

PUSHCHAIR FOUND:

If you've lost a pushchair recently in East Dulwich , please private message me, or reply to this thread, with a detailed description and the date when you lost it.

Thanks!

Might be worth putting a note near to where you found it if possible. I drove off leaving my double buggy on the pavement when mine were small and the estate agents had very kindly taken it in and left a note on the tree to let me know where it was.

Hi

Yesterday a lady approached me to ask if I had seen her buggy. Three wheels I think. She left it at the junction of Lordship Lane and Matham Grove on Thursday by accident. Unfortunately there is a pile of rubbish at this point, beds, matresses etc. all dumped by the Pistachio Club restaurant. It looked as though the pushchair was also dumped.

On Friday morning, about 10.30 I saw a man load the pushchair into his boot. I'm sure he also thought it was dumped.

Anyway................The lady who has lost the pushchair would like to have it back and I have her phone number if we are talking about the same pushchair.

Yup - all sorted! Sadly we had our pushchair stolen from outside our house recently, and so couldn't believe our luck when we saw one by the signs saying rubbish to be taken away! But I checked just in case today, and she'd left a notice with her phone number and I've just returned it.

Hi Ruth

I also saw that the lady, (Sabrina) had left a notice when I returned from the Co-op today and copied down her phone number.

Good ol' Forum - I think she's pretty lucky to get it back and you're very kind for sorting it out :))

What's so sad Mike?

A lady leaves her (probably expensive) pushchair on the side of the road by mistake and drives home. A day later she discovers her error.

A passer-by takes the push chair thinking it has been dumped. She checks on the forum just to be sure.

Between us we manage to get the pushchair back to the rightful owner.

Now I make this a very HAPPY HAPPY story.

How come you don't? Please explain!