Fancy a money makeover from finance expert?

emc

Hello

I'm looking for an 'average' family who would like to have a money makeover from GMTV's financial expert Martin Lewis - not a life changing one, just one that will show you how to save money on tariffs, utilities etc. He will need to delve into things like your mortgage payments, credit card bills etc so you will need to provide a bit of personal info - he is aiming to save you around ?1000 a year. We would need to film with you this Thurs or Fri....pls PM me for more info.

Ta

Hi there

It's per year - it's just helping you with getting best tariffs, best 0 per cent credit cards, cheapest utility providers etc - so as I said not life changing but saving you a bit of cash....

Hi EMC - I've just done our family budget (we're only just coming out in the black!!) so we'd definitely be up for it. Having said that it'd just be me as my husband will be at work - would that suit?

Also we rent - does that out us out of the running?

xx

I would also like to add that it's thanks to Martin Lewis that I opened a Quidco account. Quidco is money for nothing - you get money back from sites that you were spending money on anyway. I opened my Quidco account 2 years ago and I've currently made ?826.80. That's not in vouchers or points or anything - that is actual ??????? sterling paid directly into my bank account by Quidco. I haven't spent a single penny that I wouldn't have spent anyway - Quidco just gave me ??? back for spending it. You would be mad not to.

www.quidco.com