Pundits

jimmy two times

I've no idea what Adebayor is saying, I can pick up his French accent but really why was TV licience money spent on this guy? He also sits there slumped in his chair as if he is day dreaming about his next goal celebration whilst Jurgen Klinnsmann speaks better English than Alan Hanson.

Have to say it is quite refreshing watching the panel on ITV with the more natural humour of Adrian Chiles and Gareth Southgate over the wooden planks that are Linkear and Hanson on the BBC.

As for Shearer... he lost all credibility when he interviewed Rooney and his opening gambit was 'Wayne you are the best player in the world' (or words to that effect)... which Rooney greeted with the usual humbleness associated with a Manchester United player of just smiling rather than correcting Shearer with the mention of Messi or Ronaldo..

Me too Keef.

But JTT has it right, ITV for the first time ever is trouncing the Beeb in the studio stakes, and that's almost entirely down to Chiles, the previously dull as dishwater Southgate is a revelation with someone to bounce off and even more so Desailly, it would appear he's not made of wood after all.

Even those stings with the cars aren't actually especially annoying.

My top 5 pundits are in order

1.Andy Gray

2.Alan Hanson (getting a bit repetitive these days but still maintains number 2 spot0

3.Glenn Hoddle

4.Graeme Souness

5.Roy Hodgson (newcomer but I've been very impressed with him in world cup so far)

Worst 5

1. Robbie Earle (Recent scandal most interesting thing he's ever done)

2. Garth Crooks (Boggled eyed lunatic pontificating when he's holding court)

3. Adebayor

4. Mark Bright (I'm sure he's on speed 24/7. Talks sh1te and talks it very quickly)

5. Marcel Desailly ( Makes no sense. Can't we bring back big Ron to replace him)

5. Marcel Desailly ( Makes no sense. Can't we bring back big Ron to replace him)

I somehow cannot see that a TV producer who likes his career would try to kick out a black guy and replace him with Big Ron A...

JTT in 'loves white pundits and hates black pundits' shocker! ;-)

What's with the Alan Hanson spellings, it's Hansen (keep up class, you should know better Matthew)

Surely Les Ferdinand should head straight to the botom of the punditry pile, he looks like he's just walked in after asking for directions to the loos...anyone notice John McEnroe's hair has gone a nice shade of russet this Wimbledon?

Red Devil you're right. Just looked at my bottom 5 and they are all black :-$

It never crossed my mind when I was writing it....i didn't see colour when judging my pundits, just how sh1t they were.

If it's any consolation I do like Edgar Davids. He looks totally unimpressed with everything he's seen so far.