Drinks 2 July

daizie

Frankly LM, I'm not sure I particularly want to witness this. It just seems very prevalent in the area if the forum is anything to go by. Does any female actually admit to this anywhere other than in writing here, or if I were to bring a joke book would you all be hopping up and shouting 'I've pissed myself' if you laughed a lot?

PS Why would we want to know?

Signed: Confused, East Dulwich

LM, I think you took my post too seriously. I find usage of the English language interesting and in this case I wondered had the expression any basis in truth. I did understand what it meant but with this one I imagined if it were to be literally true what would that be like (apart from those souls who do actually suffer from the condition)......I wasn't really 'confused'.I'm sorry to have confused you.

I'm sure I don't know WHAT you mean SteveT.

Actually, following your post mocking my front garden I have since mown all the wild flowers. Now it really does look like a piece of set aside land. Still, I've applied to DEFRA for my subsidy as a contribution towards my efforts at creating an area of biodiversity. Just waiting for the cheque to land on my mat any day now - and when it does I shall wave it in your face. Ha! You cheeky monkey!

PS: You definitely coming Friday?