TODAY Confirmed - BACKGAMMON & hula hoop picnic... 15th Aug, 3.00pm, Peckham Rye Park

charliecharlie

It's today and it;s CONFIRMED

BACKGAMMON picnic is definitely on!!!!... 15th Aug, 3.00pm, Peckham Rye Common

Looks like we are combining with the wonderful Rosanna's Hula Hooping... so come prepared for fun and relaxation!!!

everyone bring

some good food

chilled ros? (or other preferred drink)

picnic rugs

your boards if you have them

Rosanna will bring hoops!!!

play a few games, snake those hips, chill out, add chatter and laughter...

ask your mates

if weather bad... retire to Clockhouse

non-backgammoners and non-hoopers welcome...

you can learn to play/hoop if you like or just hang out eat and have a few drinks

kids welcome too if you have them! they will put us all to shame with there ability to wipe the floor with us adults on the hooping side!!

LOCATION = PICNIC AREA NEAR JAPANESE GARDEN see link for map

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3MgaEjQwTGk/SoWRhEd3XiI/AAAAAAAAC_E/Zz-YTtXQIak/s400/picnicers_edited-1.jpg

http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens6531491module52619381photo_1250693670hula-hoop-crowd.jpg

no expertise needed in either... just come along and give 'em a try

lots of love

charliecharlie

put 15th AUG in your diaries folks!!

Ah, this would have been great as I'm keen to relearn how to play. Used to play a lot and have now completely forgotten how.

Sadly am away that weekend though - perhaps I will take my backgammon with me, together with a copy of Backgammon for Dummies.

hey Moos and Rosie... why aren't you coming to our first Tues in the month at the Mag... I've been running a little monthly backgammon soiree there for year and a half now... good food, nice people (some of whom you know) and all levels (inc beginners)... there's one on 6th july (first one I will have missed... so boo hoo, won't see you) or wait til next one on 3rd Aug so I can introduce you the gang and enjoy seeing you both!... it's a really chilled evening

if Tina can play it so can you!

http://www.gammonlife.com/news/images/06gltinaturner1.jpg

gen - if you love backgammon the DO come along, its a really friendly bunch, very chilled and you'll have lots of fun :)

karter - lol you are SO right, the PM reminders are really efficient. Nice one Charie and may I congratulate you....picnic AND backgammon.

What's not to like? (tu)

• 1 month later...

BACKGAMMON picnic is definitely on!!!!... 15th Aug, 3.00pm, Peckham Rye Common

Looks like we are combining with the wonderful Rosanna's Hula Hooping... so come prepared for fun and relaxation!!!

everyone bring

some good food

chilled ros? (or other preferred drink)

picnic rugs

your boards if you have them

Rosanna will bring hoops!!!

play a few games, snake those hips, chill out, add chatter and laughter...

ask your mates

if weather bad... retire to Clockhouse

non-backgammoners and non-hoopers welcome...

you can learn to play/hoop if you like or just hang out eat and have a few drinks

kids welcome too if you have them! they will put us all to shame with there ability to wipe the floor with us adults on the hooping side!!