Oxfam Fundraising Group in Dulwich

Kizzy Oxfam

Hello All,

There has been a group of Dulwich people who have been fundraising for Oxfam for many years and we are now looking to get new people on board. We are looking for volunteers from the local area who will organise events from gala dinners to pub quiz nights and bridge tournaments.

We are having a meeting on Tuesday 13th July at The Crown and Greyhound in Dulwich Village from 6 - 8.30. It's a chnce to find out more about what is involved and find out more about Oxfam's work around the world. Please come along if you are free.

Local change, global impact.

Kizzy

0207-802-9995

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Just a quick one to say the Dulwich Oxfam group are meeting tonight from 7pm in the Crown and Greyhound to discuss up and coming fundraising plans. A caleigh has been mentioned...Come along if you are free and see how you can get involved.

Kizzy

I think you probably mean "ceilidh". See

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A9ilidh

I hope "Spell the word, "ceilidh"." doesn't come up in the pub quiz. If you are thinking of a Burns' Supper type event at the end of January then I may know a Scottish pedant who could be prevailed upon to read from the bard but not sure if the audience would get it.

Best wishes, Alec