Ever fancied being a blonde?

bumpy

Had this come through to me and as I don't qualify thought I'd pass on....

Would you be interested in dying your hair blonde as part of an Easy Living promotion?

Or alternatively do you know of anyone you can recommend? It is a sandy, natural blonde rather than bright.

We are looking for 3 women based in the London area and within the age bracket 30-50 years old. They will need to be available to have their hair dyed on Monday the 19th and attend a shoot on the 20th July.

Suitable candidates will have shoulder length (or longer) blonde or light brown/mousey hair,it can be pre-lightened however not snow white. Dark brown hair, especially dyed will be unsuitable unfortunately.

If you're interested please reply with a photo and a few words about yourself at [email protected]

(please send as large a photo as possible so we can see the all important hair!).

I've been blonde recentlyish....led to my favourite ever comment at Immigration

Stern Aussie immigration officer looking at my passport photo - sensible cut, dark hair; and me, spikey bleached crop.

"So sir, do blondes have more fun?"

I came back with "Not when my mum sees me", which I thought was 6/10

Narnia Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Does anyone know what the point of this exercise

> is?

I would say that it's for an advertorial in Easy Living for a blonde hair colourant. Whoever does it will get a makeover, have their hair dyed and appear in the magazine, probably talking about how they never knew blonde could look so natural...