Anti social behaviour

siousxiesue

Yes, last summer. There was one ground floor flat on that street where the occupants were making use of a lot of bad language which was clearly audible on the street when they had the windows open. There were often children walking on the street who would have heard it. On one occasion I made a polite suggestion that they tone down the volume and content of their conversations but this was met with a stream of invective.

I did hear rumour that persons living in surrounding properties also made complaints about the same people, some of them relating to the noisy discussions and some relating to malodorous fumes dissipated while they were cooking meals (again with the window open). I gather that they had a habit of cooking certain types of food at inappropriate times of day (for example, heavily garlic based recipes around breakfast time).

I no longer have cause to visit that street and a certain manipulative individual who resided there, so I do not know if the problem exists this summer too.

HonaloochieB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've checked, and if that's not a gog, then I

> don't know a gog when I see one.

> And believe me, I know from gogs.

>

> So, go ahead. Already.

Sorry but I only check this at work, thanks for the info jrussel, I shall be passing it on to the relevant parties.

• 1 month later...

jrussel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yes, last summer. There was one ground floor flat

> on that street where the occupants were making use

> of a lot of bad language which was clearly audible

> on the street when they had the windows open.

> There were often children walking on the street

> who would have heard it. On one occasion I made a

> polite suggestion that they tone down the volume

> and content of their conversations but this was

> met with a stream of invective.

>

> I did hear rumour that persons living in

> surrounding properties also made complaints about

> the same people, some of them relating to the

> noisy discussions and some relating to malodorous

> fumes dissipated while they were cooking meals

> (again with the window open). I gather that they

> had a habit of cooking certain types of food at

> inappropriate times of day (for example, heavily

> garlic based recipes around breakfast time).

>

> I no longer have cause to visit that street and a

> certain manipulative individual who resided there,

> so I do not know if the problem exists this summer

> too.

Hmmmm, you know what

( for what it's worth )

Now, have some of you spotted that some of J.R's contributions and opinions have been a little, well, unusual.

Well, I am going to come clean now, and accuse him of being what many online call a "troll". His name is not, as you have come to believe, J. Russel but "Al Satian" a well known hack who writes for "The National Enquirer"

He been doing this simply for his own amusement, however. I bet he's still convinced he's an investigative journalist ( he's " actually at large" from the Maudsley , BTW ) and thinks he's been working on a long-term project ( bless him ) which will culminate with a feature in a national newspaper focussing on certain aspects of the nature of online communities. He thinks it's likely to be published in either September or October of this year - ( such is the extent of his delusion )

I spotted him posting in various different forums, which have been selected ( no doubt ) to represent a wide cross-section of the different common-interest, geographical and socio-economic groups that exist in the form of online communities across the internet.Zzzzzzzz( god did that bit sound boring? soz...)

The thing is, in my analysis of what unites and separates these disparate "paps" & groups of feral journalists is, what comparisons can be drawn with the nature of "real-life" communities ?

If any of you are uncomfortable with this, then TOUGH LUCK.

Naturally, the response to my unveiling of his disguise is to some quite shocking ( yeah, wake up & smell the coffee ) I will be reading the thread with interest. Please do not be disappointed , you just have to realise that I AM brilliantly observant & you are half asleep ( most of the time ): the EDF is just one of 23 different forums I have been monitoring.

By the way, don't bother trying to google portions of this post. You heard the "reveal" here first.

Ohhhhh come on , it was an easy task I can assure you!

Thank you all for your time and I hope you will be pleased to learn that you have been duped by a deranged ( & often very amusing ) HACK

Yours

W**F