Just joined EDF so this is just a test

DulwichFox

Peckhamgatecrasher Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Stop prancing around HB - you have to stand still

> until someone goes through your legs.

I am currently statue-like in my immobility PGC, though aquiver with anticipation at the same time.

Crikey, it's a good life this.

Everyone posting is a bit "me", no? I have no problem witn people talking about themselves...but as a first post it's a bit gauche

My point was that if everyone who joined adopted a tactic of starting a thread to announce the fact it would be pretty grim fare. I have no beef with the op. I have no idea who they are what they think.. Which is sort of my point.

I might have been harsh with the "screaming me" phrase but really..

'Sides SM, chicks get a pass, it's only gentlemanlike and makes us look all suave an' that. It's do with them being the fairer sex and shit.

Dude comes on here trying to pull that sort of move then he gets his ass kicked from here to Tuesday and back again.

And that is righteous.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In