A friend for.....

Artfuldodger

Biking or diving with.

Hello im Steve, I have a gxr 600 and would like to meet some one for ride outs, during the warm weather getting on the bike and riding to where ever. Also if any one dives and you are looking for a dive buddy get in touch, I am BSAC qualified up to sport diver.

I love both sports but at the moment find myself on my own (I know sad) if you are in a similer situation lets meet up and have fun.

Steve

You should try the latest gimmick that's out. You can now hire friends ! There's a website called rentafriend.com that does this. I read about it in the newspaper today. One drawback is it doesn't come cheap. They should advertise on this website. Isn't that why we all use this forum anyway, because we don't have any friends.

Urghhh .. who wants friends , all that fake sincerity and listening to problems for them feel better about their own pathetic existence. Friends are ultimately selfish and now, somehere wants you to pay your cash,. for that . Pah ..

Lol. I never thought of friendship in that way before but Its definitely given me food for thought. I spent most of last night listening to a 'friend' prattle on about her dysfunctional relationship. I felt like jeremy Kyle. I hope the friends you rent don't spend all evening doing that.