amazing fashion hair cutter in ED

beautyofthebeholder

OP - let me spell out for you what the other posters are hinting at. You registered on the forum TODAY and you start a post with 7 paragraphs praising a local hairdresser.

You can call us a bunch of cynics if you like but on the forum there is a history of people registering for the sole purpose of bigging up their own business/service/shop and we don't really like that.

You may be a great new forumite - in which case - very sorry, welcome to the forum, nice to meet you. But sorry hon, starting off eyebrows just get raised when people register and then immediately start threads about how good such and such a business is. Have a look at this howler from earlier in the week.

http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?20,497760

Horizon has deleted his posts now but you get the gist.

I hope you're genuine though and if so welcome to the forum.

No offence BoTB - I'm not accusing you of anything so need to defend yourself. It's just that you seemed confused by the initial response to the thread and I'm just pointing out why. The forum is cynical of new joiners bigging up particular businesses/services. That's all.

Yes I know but the lady did just register today. I saw the way the thread was going and I just wanted to explain why because if someone is genuine and they register and put a recommendation and get strange responses then they're going to be confused and think "why did I bother". I've no reason to believe the lady isn't genuine and I really hope she is but she was getting some odd responses and I just wanted to say WHY. That's all.