Girls and xxxxxx's

Narnia

Typical Facebook interaction:

Girl a) I'm stuck on a train xxxxxxx

Girl b) You poor thing xxxxxxxx

A classic today from my ex colleague: 'I miss my babies and they've only gone 12 hours'. They are about 4 and 8 I reckon and most of her comments relate to looking forward to going out on the piss on Friday xxxxxx.

I even get the occasional one from people who wouldn't dream of kissing me in person.

What's it all about?

It gets so annoying! 1 x I can cope with. Possibly 2 (because once you start with one, surely you need some kind of ranking system?)

But when you have to end texts/e mails with "xxxxxxxxxxxx". Or is that just me? Can't we just banish them?

Narnia Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What do they mean.............tell me please?

Narnia,

Let me put you - and clearly you're not the only one (sighs) - out of your misery!

Are you (and the others) ready for this startling revelation......?

......they don't mean a damn thing whether there is one x or xxxxxxx :)

katie

-x- xxxx xoxoxoxoxo ( X infinity etc)

Nope

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxxxx

xxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxx

xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

xxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

xxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx

Does that make sense?