Peckham Rye Picnic

mazza7103

Whilst at the Barry Barry Race yesterday, a few of us thought it would be nice to have a picnic in Peckham Rye Park. You can bring whatever you like for yourself to eat and drink.

We will be at Peckham Rye from 3pm on 8th August in the picnic area which is just past the Japanese garden near the football pitches.

Everyone welcome!!!

I will be there with not two, but three, musketeers!

Given the popularity of the cheeses last time, I shall simply repeat with a variety of cheeses, posh crackers and fruit - Abigail's party stylee.

Daizie, I sincerely hope you are not thinking of "corning" that gorgeous little Timothy Henrique Halal...I'll be straight onto the RSPCA...(he's the ONLY dog in this world that I love - bless him).

xxxxxxxx (just for Narnia)

bravo mazza vous etes une etoile! :)

Olives, wine and breads...

k

xoxoxxxoooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxxxxxoooxxxoooxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS. Are low-cut tops allowed?*

*edited to say that this remark IS related to that other thread in the lounge ::o

Home made fudge as in coconut and what was it you made on Saturday? But wow did it do the trick....brilliant for getting rid of wind caused by gulping down too much cider too fast and for giving much needed sugar following exertion. Hope so, it was absolutely delicious DJKQ.

katie1997 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> bravo mazza vous etes une etoile! :)

>

> Olives, wine and breads...

>

> k

> xoxoxxxoooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxxxxxoooxxxoo

> oxxxxxxxxxxxx

>

> PS. Are low-cut tops allowed?

Tres drole Katie1946! Tres, tres, drole. Je pisse mes cullottes!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I happen to know that Mazza675328 LOVES cheese. So I have today bought from my corner shop (Sainsburys) some Camembert, Brie, Stilton, Cheddar, Double Gloucester with spring onion and chives, Wensleydale with Cranberries, and some Red Leicester to be munched with 2 types of posh biscuits (sweet chilli and rosemary/seasalt). Yum. Have dispensed with the fruit.

I'll pack a bottle of Statins.

Oh, and the coiyderr...naturally.

Your Majesty...don't forget to make the coconut fudge...mmmm...double-yum.

Well, you remind me of an ex-work colleague who could make a Yorkie Bar last an entire week. I'm sorry, but that is simply not normal...it's positively freakish behaviour in my book!

*flies away, but not without poo-ing on DJKQ's head first*

Well, last time we were there till gone 9.00pm...>:D<

It would be nice to see you again PR.

Starts at 3pm...but if you weren't such a lazy rose you would have known that just by reading the first post.:))

PS: your bread would go well with my cheeses (subtle hint).