Embarrassing Accidents

giggirl

Wash your mouth out Mr Carnell. I can't lay the blame on poor innocent Monsieur Louboutin. I would never be able to forgive myself. No no no. I'm watching the carbs this week though - funnily enough. I mean, how lardy do you need to be to go through a floor?

I have a series of scars on the front of my arm that look like a tiger swiped me. People often ask where they came from, and I have to confess I got them going down a helter skelter. They then ask if this happened when I was a child. No, I say, it was last summer... oh the shame!

I have a scar (although nearly invisible now) that's quite long on my arm and when asked had to explain that when camping I'd used a frisbee as a saucepan lid and carefully removed it so I wouldn't burn myself but then tucked it under my arm. Unsurprisingly melted frisbee became a part of my arm and a trip to the first aid tent was needed and it took a week for all the yellow bits to fall out.

A few weeks ago I had an interview and straight afterwards left and was told by a lovely man in a van that my bum was out (the underlayer of my skirt was tucked up). Got the place though so might try it again one day.

My friend was at a club and wearing tie at the side nickers that fell off as she was dancing.

Another nicker story; my mum was at a village party at the vicars house when a pair of pants fell out of her jumper sleeve. She then tried to pretend someone else had dropped them.

Through work hear of lots of embarrassing accidents - but course can't go into any here, however, I've managed to do more than enough myself - eg - few years back (having watched too much Strictly Come Dancing or Dancing on Ice) tried to do an arabasque (roughly stand on one leg with other stretched out behind), I wobbled, went to put leg down and caught my little toe on the edge of a suitcase breaking my toe :-$... worse thing being we were meant to be heading out for a family lunch - I got there (having popped into be checked by a friend in ED).

I also (during a really busy shift) purely by turning dislocated my kneecap and had to be looked after in the paeds area (where it had happened) as there was no room in any of the adult areas to move me to! Had the families I'd been looking after pop by and wish me well as they were each discharged!

sophiesofa Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Another nicker story; my mum was at a village

> party at the vicars house when a pair of pants

> fell out of her jumper sleeve. She then tried to

> pretend someone else had dropped them.

A party at the vicars? Knickers falling out of a jumper sleeve?

Admit it SS your dad was Brian Rix, wasn't he?

Working at the packing warehous at 151 Bellenden Road in the fifties, locking up for the night I saw one card not clocked out, going to the other outside toilet behind no 149 the one used by the women, there was water coming from under the locked door, I shouted are you in there, yes I am stuck get me out. I forced the ledge and brace door open to find a heavily pregnant Jamacian woman sitting on the toilet backwards facing the cystem holding onto the flush pipe that had been pulled away and the cystem hanging away letting the water flow over her, as I was the only person on the premises I forced her back but she was tangled with her enormous red bloomers round her ankles, I pulled her into the yard and made a quick deperture.

A bunch of students sitting in a semi circle, waiting for a seminar to start. One of them asked Paul why he had a pair of underpants sticking out of the bottom of his trouser leg. It transpired that they were yesterday's pants and had remained in his trousers when he put them on that morning, working their way down his leg on his way in to college until they emerged for his fellow students to observe.

When I was 18 I was seeing this lad (Jim) and we went to visit his folks in Leicester and went out with his mates in the evening. Both of us were totally plastered and got in quite late. He had a single bed in his room and it was downstairs.

For some reason when his Mum went to bed she set the house alarm. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling a bit queasy and had to leg it to the bathroom. As I opened the bedroom door I set the house alarm off, so ran back in to the bedroom in an attempt to wake Jim. Was unsuccessful and following my exertions had to throw up. I grabbed the nearest receptacle and was sick - in to a half pint glass.

At this stage I was in a bit of a quandary as I didn't really want to leave a half pint of vomit in the bedroom all night, so decided that his Mum must have switched the alarm off and proceeded to head towards the bathroom. I opened the door and off went the alarm. Was straight back in to the room, glass down on the table and again tried to wake Jim. No luck, heard his Mum come down again to reset the alarm. At this stage I decided to resign myself to the fact that I'd have to deal with it in the morning.

I went to move the glass from the table I left it on but it had gone. Turned out I'd missed the table and it had gone all over the floor. I gave up and got in to bed.

Woke up about three hours later, to discover that Jim had done his usual trick when drunk and pissed the bed. I got out, found a spare quilt and slept on the floor (away from the sick). Jim woke up the next morning to find himself in a rather damp bed with a nasty hangover. When expressing his disgust with himself, I then decided to tell him....

"yeah, and you were sick!!"