Beauberry House for a wedding venue?

bigears

Hello everyone,

We are considering Beauberry House for a wedding venue next year. Read some mixed reviews, especially about the food.

Has anyone got married there too or does anyone have recent experiences of the venue?

Thanks

We looked at Beauberry House about 2 years ago for our wedding. Mostly it looked lovely and the staff were really helpful, but the rooms upstairs looked a little tired - needed a good clean/lick of paint and some new seating. We didn't go with it for that reason, but if they've fixed that up then you would be fine. Prices seemed about average for licensed wedding venues.

We got married in April at the Trafalgar Tavern and you can see more pictures here. We had a wonderful day and the food was fantastic too. Just in case you wanted to look at other venues that aren't too far away.

We also looked at the Horniman Museum, but as we wanted to have lots of dancing in the evening, didn't feel that a glasshouse was the safest place for it!

We looked at a few venues locally including Beauberry house. The building + outside area look nice but not impressive. It is not expensive compare to Horniman and Dulwich picture gallery but I don't think the interior make up the difference of the price.

We went there for a Sunday lunch to try out the food. They have managed to undercook my lamb (brown on one side and the other side was raw). I complained to the waiter but no exchange/apologies offered. I have only been there once and never went back.

We got married last Saturday at a venue in Roehampton. It is not local but it ticks all the boxes on our list. We had a faboulous day:))