crulty to animals

kurtis

people out there if u have a heart please please try do anything you can to stop animal crulty loads of people are fighting animals justed so they can get some money but if everyone starts to try do somthing about it we can stop this nastyness like pitballs they are lovely but people make them into monsters they are pets not money making puppets thank you if you have read this post and you are trying to stop this which happens every day thanks :)

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I've got a cock that likes to go out fighting

> three or four times a week and I've no way of

> stopping him. What should I do?

is he the cock o' t' north ? If so make him wear a jacket as northerners won't be seen dead in a jacket !!

I would like to bring to your attention the cruel use of Panda scrotums in the buffing of pine nuts.

Your Panda is an endangered species and they dont take kindly to their scrota being buffed upon.

It has only recently been brought to my notice. Look out for tell-tale black and white hairs and dried bamboo shoots in amongst your pine nuts.

Down with this sort of thing.

I'd like to stop the fighting between my pet snake and the mouse I put inside his house every week. There's no need for it. The mouse is already dead.........but does snakey think so? I think not given all the falling over he does when trying to eat it.

Good call PR

Do make sure though, if you do feel the need to contact the RSPCA, that you are reporting an incident based on facts - Thinking a cat is being mistreating because you saw it sitting outside someones house looking a little sad does not mean something untoward is going on.

If you see a cat being baited infront of a group of dogs... I'm sure you get where I'm going with this.

Keep your eyes open and your brains switched on. (tu)

i remember seeing an article about how live stray dogs were used as shark bait - with the hook put through their noses and then pulled along at high speed. Its frantic, terrified thrashing is apparently quite a temptation for sharks. Keep your eyes open people.

felt-tip Wrote:

> i remember seeing an article about how live stray

> dogs were used as shark bait - with the hook put

> through their noses and then pulled along at high

> speed. Its frantic, terrified thrashing is

> apparently quite a temptation for sharks. Keep

> your eyes open people.

that is what I was talking about !!! punch em on the nose

SteveT Wrote:

> ...the poor lamb..