A story

waynetta

Ok it works like this. I start the ball rolling and people can chip in, when the sheer boredom and tediousness of their lives means that writing a part of a story on a community thread is the most exciting thing that they've got going on.

Here goes:

It was midnight on Lordship Lane. A vicious right hook had caught me just above the eye........

...Then I woke up. What a terrible nightmare I've just had I thought. Oh well, never mind. Now let me see. What have I got to do today? Work, gym, pub..... fcuk it, forget about all that, I'll spend all day on the Eastdulwichforum with my imaginary friends.....

Tesco Express was left dessimated. A crater was now all that remained....with a few tubs of margarine strewn around. Only one man could have been responsible for such evil. The man who was made to feel like an outcast when he visited the Tesco looking for margarine.

Twirly's other half....

In fact James Barber decided to go out on the p1ss to celebrate. And as he stumbled home that night, totally trolleyed, he was set upon by a group of muggers. As he was being mugged a few people looked out of their windows, saw what was happening and took immediate decisive action.

They posted about it on the forum.

..not forgetting to add comments about the murderously loud and cock-crowingly early railway line screeches that had unfortunately begun once more, now that the nice station manager had been demoted to trainee departures-board input operative at the hands of his evil (and desperately unimaginative) bosses.

computedshorty Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The old man in the armchair is fast asleep,

> sitting here I can with my teaspoon flick my

> smarties over at him, if I get one up his tilted

> nostril I score a point, if he dont wake up I get

> two points if he dies of choking I will get life,

> serves him right wasting my smarties.

The same but with with Spangles.

The swift action of the heroic curtain twitching EDF-posting forumites has raised the issue of muggers just in the nick of time. Unfortunately it didn't save the sozzled James Barber from a horrendous beating by his assailants. But at least all East Dulwich residents can now live safe in the knowledge that vigilant and conscientous nosey b*stards are doing all in their power to ensure that there is a healthy debate about mugging and what to do about it....