Facebook

Jah Lush

I checked out my first girlfriend on there and struck gold. Birthdays, wedding photos.. the lot.

Anyway, I was delighted to see that her chin had gone 'a bit funny' and that her teeth were slightly crooked. Shame. Time can be so cruel.

Is it possible that the person whose pix, wall, whatever you are looking at knows you are doing so? I've read it is not possible, but I wonder why I get people I don't (want to) know appearing under the banner 'people you might know'.

Every six months or so a spoof Facebook 'tool' does the rounds, claiming that it can tell you who's been looking at your profile.

And thus, a small but significant minority of 500 million users who've been busy Facebooking their old squeezes - briefly cack their pants.

I don't know if you still can but you used to be able to view someone's profile for one week if they sent you a message - even if they weren't your friend. You could therefore set up a bogus account and send a message pretending to be a friend of your ex-GF from girlguides or something. She doesn't remember but figures it must be for real because of all the details this 'old friend' has about her life - she replies and unwittingly invites you back into her life. Its then just a question of persistence before you win her back.

Poor old *Bob*.

Jah, you are tetchy today - is it withdrawl symptoms, or the crazy bint with the loud voice that's making you grumpy? Headphones and camomile, that's what you need sir.

And felt-tip - that's genius, if somewhat deranged. I hope your current squeeze doesn't read the forum. Or that if she does, she has very strong locks on her door.