Miserable Receptionist

Ridgley

I have recently changed doctor's as my surgery use to be in Bermondsey where I once lived I was reluctant to change as the surgery was very nice and very friendly and helpful receptionist,I have changed to an ED surgery they are so miserable when you call to book an appointment a sharp response on the phone you receive, and if you go in person you stand at the reception looking like a lemon before they acknowledge you.

The hard face responses you sometimes get when you ask a question really get back up, I know sometimes the jobs is very stressful dealing with the publice but that is no excuse for rudeness. Receptionst and Bus drivers no difference really (6)

May I respectfully suggest that you don't nominate them for MHS Southwarks' contest for GP Receptionist of the Year 2010.

For what it's worth, I've yet to meet a medical receptionist who didn't have a lemonish aura, a taste for loud interrogations or a mastery of the brush-off. But I get the feeling that's their job, and I'm sure it doesn't preclude a fondness for world peace or an ambition to work with animals.

Nominations are due before 1st September.

An 86 year old man walked into a crowded doctor's surgery.

As he approached the desk, the receptionist said, "Yes sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?"

"There's something wrong with my penis," he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, "You shouldn't come into a crowded office and say things like that."

"Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you," he said.

The receptionist replied, "You've obviously caused some embarrassment in this room full of people.You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and then discussed the problem further with the doctor in private."

The man walked out, waited several minutes and then re-entered.

The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"

"There's something wrong with my ear," he stated.

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. "And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?" "I can't piss out of it," the man replied.

I went to the doctor's the other day and found out my new doctor is a young, drop-dead goregous female. I was a bit embarrassed but she said: "Don't worry, I'm a professional. I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you in anyway I can."

I said: "I think my cock tastes funny."

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I went to the doctor's the other day and found out

> my new doctor is a young, drop-dead goregous

> female. I was a bit embarrassed but she said:

> "Don't worry, I'm a professional. I've seen it all

> before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help

> you in anyway I can."

> I said: "I think my cock tastes funny."

hahahahahaha!!