X Factor

fairyuk24

Just with Big Brother this year, I will refuse to watch X-Factor. It's boring, selfless, for wankers television. I would rather watch Jim Davidson present the Generation Game or Noel's House Party. Then watch Cheryl'media whore'Tweed/Cole. Simon'let's release a chaity single for Hati but not Pakistan'Cowell and some other butter of knobs praise or humilate some would be potential fame hungry public Joes.

Has there been one single winner from X-Factor who has gone on to write one of their own songs and have a huge worldwide mutimillion selling album or world tour. No, all the media outlets like the Tabloids, Girlie Z-List magazines, radio shows all have advertising interest in the X-Factor, so there is simply no escape from this wankerish televison, which makes us believe the hype of this show. It beggers belief that people buy this tripe.

Sod it, not watching it and if it's on, I'm walking out. Life is already bs with catching the train to work everyday, reading the same bs newsheadlines each morning, seeing the same desk and same people talking about how much England suck in the football and how overpaid they are and being asked 'Do you think Abbey Clancey should forgive Peter Crouch?'. Then to hear' Did you watch X-factor, this weekend?' I will smile, pull my trousers down, wave my manhood around and say no, I did not watch x-factor this weekend.

rant/over

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I like X Factor when the live shows start...but

> last year was ruined by those talentless clowns

> Jedwood.

It's "Jedward". And they were highly amusing (albeit lacking in musical ability.)

ST&NLY Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

'Do you think Abbey Clancey should

> forgive Peter Crouch?'. Then to hear' Did you

> watch X-factor, this weekend?' I will smile, pull

> my trousers down, wave my manhood around and say

> no, I did not watch x-factor this weekend.

>

> rant/over

---------------------------------

NewsFlash...

Abbey ( though gaunt & frail ) forgives Peter

You will secretly watch X-Factor

( also ST&NLY can you explain: is it pronounced STandLY or STANL(E)Y, I'm dyslexic see, so please explain )

W**F

St&nley...did Elvis write his own songs? No

Did Sinatra write his own songs? No

So why does any winner of X Factor have to, to get your respect.

Leona Lewis has sold millions of albums worldwide and IS (whether you like her music or not) a wordwide star.

Alexandra Burke is set to follow.

Personally I think anything that gives opportunity is a good thing. Yes Cowel has made a fortune from it and good for him.

The show only exists because of the millions of people that DO watch it.....so it must be doing something right.

p.s Jedward were irritating, not amusing, and denied a place to someone who really was talented. It's a singing talent contest not a comedy contest.