Computer support for a donation to charity?

goonjm

Hi,

I've been a (quiet) member of the EDF for a while now, and hope you all can help. I've signed up to take part in a charity cycle challenge in Febraury 2011 in aid of MAG - The Mines Advisory group. We'll be cycling over 450Km from Saigon in Vietnam to Siemp Riep, Cambodia over 5 days. MAG work hard to clear landmines and other nasties left behind once a conflict is over. More information about the event can be found here:

http://bit.ly/91Poh3

As a way to reach our fundrasing target of ?6000 I'd like to offer you all in home tech support or troubleshooting in exchange for a donation to MAG, ideally in the region of ?25 - ?30 for an hour. Ulimatley though, the amount you donate is entirely up to you.

I have an extensive background in all aspects of IT support having worked professionally in the more techy areas of IT for 10 years now, and I used to run a support company while living in Brighton. I can help with anything you need including fixing that troublesome printer or PC that's slowed to a crawl, virus/trojan removal, system reinstalls, backups, buying advice, hardware upgrades, training and a myriad of other techy tasks.

I'm an ED local, and available most evenings and weekends to help you out of your IT hole, so if you'd like to know more or to discuss any issues you might want me to help with please either PM me through the forum or give me a call on 07967 325724. If you know of anyone else in the area who's not an EDF member but you think would be interested, please feel free to pass my details on.

Thanks for your time.

Simon