Would anyone like to start a band?

Sisyphus

Hello Everyone.

I was wondering if there?s anyone out there keen on putting some kind of band together, or even just hooking up from time to time to play a bit of music.

I?m a guitarist and I live just off Lordship Lane. I used to play in a band back in the day, but I?m no Jimi Hendrix by any means. I was hoping there might be a few people in the area who might fancy it. Any instrument (or singers) and any level of ability welcome.

If you fancy it, drop me a line and we can meet up and discuss.

Hope to hear from you.

I sing...haven't done anything for a bit but have really wanted to start a band for a while. Done loads of acoustic-y gigs too (don't play anything though!). Used to gig loads with a guitarist but he moved away and I just haven't found anyone else. Would be really up for meeting.

Penny.

Hello. Thanks for your replys. It doesn't matter what age you are, as long as you're up for playing. I'm 31, so not exactly a spring chicken !

I would be up for playing most kinds of music. In my previous band I played accoustic / indie / rock, but if people are up for playing something different I'd be up for giving it a try.

Sounds like there could be some potential, so if you're keen, drop me a private message and we can swap contact details.

Cheers.

Richard