Date wanted.

sullied

An exact one.

I've checked all the various horoscopes, open to me, Chinese, Russell Grant, Mayan, Ancient Egyptian Peripatetic Ted; Numerology, et al. I'm left with two unenviable conclusions and a request. My conclusions are that either: I am a home loving; 'rabbit warrior', with a penchant for knitting yoghurt and my upper aspect firmly lodged in Uranus and war - or that future watching is not my bag.

So my request, and I need some help and restoration, spiritually (and secularly) speaking; is this - does anyone have a clue what date/stardate/meaningful date - that we're currently at? Yes 2010, human civilisation - circa 7/8,000 years? So what is the year we're actually in?

I need to know the real date... by human civilisation standards, not Roman, Julian, or Christian's or Muslims' or anyone else with a ready made philospophy and a cheap digital watch, with iffy calender, to flog. Thanks and if the real date happens to be a mutual number - you'll make my whole week (sic).

Numbers can't possibly exist. If they did they would have an end somewhere that we could easily pin down not this wishy-washy infinity business. It is just proof that they are a fantastical nonsense cooked up by sun maddened shepherds.

So you won?t get anywhere trying to measure time with stupid things.

Wot you wants to be doing with time is getting a bearing on it by how it feels against your loins as it goes by. And keep the past close so it doesn?t go changing on you as it is so often want to do.

Hope this helps.

Please, worry not. I'm the least likely to take or understand criticism in anything but a constructive way, well as much as anyone with a Lithium dependancy.

As for the date thing, well I'm happily with, but for a taste of the high life, singleton's alert here - try the Peckham Liberal Club, a marvellous place with a pleasing clientelle of freely available men and women to suit all purses and tastes, most come with a manual explaining how to fix 'em up. And failing that cheap drink to madden.

Sullied

It's old Peculiar Buttons ( you remember her )

Back & rehashed into a complex new, new ( how to appear mad/eccentric on-line ) character

http://margotmystic.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/medical-stigmata-lines.gif?w=216&h=215

Five or more parallel lines (horizontal or vertical)

on the Mount of Mercury indicate a capacity for healing

( am I sounding "whacky" now )

W**F